Due to the further easing of restrictions in QLD, 2nd War Memorial Swimming Pool (South Rocky Pool), no longer requires a booking system to manage numbers in the 50m pool effective from Monday 6th July. The 25m pool will remain closed.
Strict health and hygiene measures will still need to be adhered to throughout the facility.
If you have booked a session this week you can attend the facility as per your booking and you will not be charged for your prepaid session.
We look forward to seeing you back in the pool!
Current Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 7am to 7pm.
Saturday: 7am to 12pm.
Opening Hours from July 27th:
Monday to Friday: 5:30am-7pm
- 50m Pool for laps and limited user group bookings.
- 25m Pool remains closed.
- Heated Programme pool open for Learn To Swim.
- Heated Pool: one lane open for walking and gentle exercise from 11.30am to 2pm. Monday to Friday.
- Heated Pool: two lanes open for Physio Group bookings from 11.30am to 2pm. Monday to Friday
- Bookings are not required.
- Change rooms and toilets open for use.